Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How to Export OLM to PST files for free

Where have you been? Have you looked everywhere to find a safe and reliable way to Export OLM files into PST format for windows outlook?

Are you searching for a tool that is easy to use and also reliable to make professional email conversions? If the answer is yes, then you should read this post because it has been specially created for a user who needs accurate results but has no experience in email conversion.
 .olm to .pst


I was in a similar situation last month when my job required me to change my mac computer and get a windows one. I was worried because I had a huge email database and every email was Export with old contacts that I could not afford to lose. Everything else was easy to transfer but I got stuck with the emails and other email information.

When I searched for how to Export mac OLM to PST format, a saw that there are many tools that offer the service to do the job but when I read on some good forums, I found that most of the first time users ended up having a bad experience because of cheap tools that were available for free. It was advised to only go for professional tools that are designed particularly for mac email users for 100% data protection and file safety.

When I tried to find professional tools, I was surprised that there are not many and most of them are either too complicated or too complex. So my search continued. While looking on one of the forums for beginners, I came across the name OLM to PST converter Pro. Being a cynic, I thought I should try the tool before believing anything. So I went for its free demo version. On trying the free demo version, I was both surprised and relieved to find something that I finally understood.

I was relieved to find that the OLM to PST converter Pro is a professional tool designed by Gladwev software. Knowing that it has been designed for users just like me, made me feel safer.

When I first tried the OLM to PST converter Pro tool, I was surprised at how easy it is to use this tool. It took less than a minute to install the tool and it was ready to go. Another great feature of the tool was its ability to Export OLM files to PST automatically without the user having to locate the email files from the depth of the email database.

The best thing about the OLM to PST converter Pro was that it is so easy to use that even a child with normal computer skills can use it without failing. The OLM to PST converter Pro tool works at high speeds and makes sure that the user does not lose any emails during or after conversion.

The tool also offers bulk conversion and gives 100% guarantee of no data loss. Who does not want a tool like that?

So if you are searching for the same, I would recommend you to certainly try the OLM to PST converter Pro tool right now. The full version is easily affordable and has been designed for the average email customer.



 olm to pst converter free
 olm to pst converter                                      

1 comment:

  1. Export OLM to PST file format using an effective tool Convert OLM to PST file format. This tool easy to converts all email items such as emails, notes, contacts, calendars, draft, tasks, journals, hyperlinks, email attachments etc. from .OLM files and save in .PST format. It supports all versions of MS Outlook and all updated Windows OS versions.

    ReplyDelete